Wednesday, April 30, 2014

#summer is so #close it #hurts I'm almost #sexy #bikini #beach #ready !!!!

    I push and push and push so hard , its weigh in day . I lost 1 lb ugh that was it I believe I'm still losing inches but I want pounds too for me anyways maybe if I cut back on the coconut oil a little to 1/2 a tbsp per meal and make sure I eat more raw salads . My diet is pretty tasty and easy but I can never forget that its still a diet So I must make sure to keep track of carbs and watch my fat intake . Lean meat no hamburger meat for a bit even if it is lean . I must push my self to work hard so I can keep losing weight but I know I am gaining muscle weight as I tone up so it will slow down the pound lose a little . I have an bmi of 22.6 which is in the normal and if you subtract my breast weight I' m 21.5 bmi which is in the normal range too but looks nicer lol I mainly care if I look small and tight but the number on the scale is for me my bday gift to myself I think on my bday I will see where I'm at as far as dieting goes and slowly add carbs and special occasion drinking back. Will see though I'm pretty content not drinking at all right now but its not quite summer yet. I work hard and it is all paying off so I'm gonna keep trucking and see where I end up.

No comments:

Post a Comment