Friday, April 11, 2014

Another #day Another #workout gone amazing

Hello All

   My husband is so supportive he lets me indulge in my need for fitness my nutrients and supplements only occasionally rolling his eyes lol . I got my banana and creme supreme shake today and a cinnamon roll bar
so excited . People say fitness and supplements and stuff are expensive but I worked it out with my bars and shakes and snacks and normal dinners I spend $12-$16 dollars a day for food that's not that expensive. I buy a huge box of chicken breasts frozen and a 4 pack of basa and some steaks and celery and cucumber and tuna and that's about it and that feeds me for 12 a day. Some days are a little more expensive but I eat cheap and healthy no denying it . So health doesn't have to be expensive I save money on not drinking alcohol and pop , I don't eat fast food so there is another savings and I don't pig out on junk food which is costly . My workout was upped to 25lbs each arm exercise. My chest and triceps are coming along, I pushed really hard today working up a sweat. The gym is so cleansing for me, I find I feel better after I work out . I love people watching in between sets wondering what their goals are and what is their drive. I know what keeps me going I always have my eye on the prize and when I look in the mirror and see results muscle definition and my body sleeking out I know I'm on the right path to achieving my goals. I can do this I know adding a cheat day will be exciting but I'm nervous too cause cheat days slow progress and open doors for more cheat days which will wreck my progress and hard work . Plus cheating will make me feel guilty . So we will see, it has been awesome and I have adhered to my diet and work out strictly will see when I hit my first weight goal. See ya tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment