Saturday, April 5, 2014

#Saturday last day of the week #workout for @fuddenstadden on the road to #summer

   Day 2 of H.I.I.T training on the elliptical trainer, its crazy and I get a lot of stares but I don't mind . I have lost another 2lbs ish I have been really strict with my diet and no cheating tasting sampling which is all the kiss of death in any work out diet balance. I don't eat after six ish which is at least 5 hours before I go to bed I feel amazing and with H.I.I.T and only 30 secs in between sets I have carved my work out into 1 hour of very intense cardio and weights . I love it I push my self so hard and I am getting amazing results. I love that with a busy schedule I can fit it into an hour. It is very intense and I sweat like homer watching tv lol . My shoulders and legs ache but less then last week which is nice cause they hurt so bad . I love how I feel meeting each mini goal one by one on the road to my main goal , as I get closer to my first goal I feel confidence pride and energy. I wish now only that I would have started sooner, and every time I think about cheating on my diet or short cutting my workout I remember how everyday I'm getting closer to my big goals and how I can see the results every morning when I get up and look in the mirror. Tomorrow I rest and get mentally psyched to start my week again. My first goal I set for April 16 th 2014 and just when I thought it was impossible I just think I might make. I never lose hope and by my birthday June 11 I should almost or already at my second goal to be debuted by going downtown Vancouver and seeing all my friends wearing a completely revealing fitted outfit . My reward, I can't wait .

No comments:

Post a Comment