Thursday, April 17, 2014

#fit for #summer so close to #goals it hurts

    Today and everyday is one step, one stride on inch or pound closer to my goal. As the weight melts off and the inches disappear I realize more and more it is all worth while . As I take log pictures of my progress I look at it and think wow I look great but I wonder if I was someone else if I would believed in 7 weeks that would be obtainable without scoffing and saying she must do more then just work out 6 days a week to get there. As I live this journey my response to those who doubt it I am proof and the only way I can prove it is for you to try. Give it your all eat right and be strict don't cheat your only cheating yourself . I am no expert and maybe that's what makes me successful is the willingness to learn change and adapt I'm not sure but I'm glad I'm seeing results everyday . My energy is tenfold surging through me feeding my lust for the gym the drive to push myself to the edge where my muscle shake with fear I'm gonna add weight or add a rep, but that doesn't  stop me, it drives me harder. I push my self and my muscles ache with every rep and seem to shake on the 9th or so rep telling me to stop but I tell myself I'm better then that.  I will conquer my goals and defeat all obstacles in my way . So follow me cheer me on if you will and see my dreams come to fruition .

No comments:

Post a Comment