Monday, April 7, 2014

#results from #workingout @ #gym makes it all worth while

 I feel amazing sweat was dripping down my body like dew on window in spring lol nice analogy eh? |It was awesome my one hour intense gym time was fabulous . I feel a connection with the gym like I don't wanna disappoint it by being lazy or late, and or not giving it my full attention . I feel now that I owe it to my self to push as hard as I can to do the best I can every time I step on an elliptical trainer, stairmaster, or lift a barbell. My body thrives for the pain and exhaustion, its almost like I urn for more and more . My body misses the gym when I take a break day and almost beckons me back again for another round after I leave. I find the focus I put into each body part and H.I.I.T cardio makes me drive and pump for more like a new addiction. I gave up smoking and drinking for the gym. My new naughty pleasure which cause me ache but sucks me back in .My lust for a better body drives me forward and by June oh yes I'll be crazy ripped . I read and read about the body workouts diets supplements like its a hobby. I love this journey and I enjoy sharing each day with you as if your my confident, my priest that I share my thoughts with. Keep checking on me through out my journey , or everyday and read my entries as if your there with me . Visit me tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment