Thursday, April 10, 2014

Day 44 of #amazing #workouts to get ready for #summer #fit #sexy #bikini ready

 I feel I should maybe introduce my self since I'm divulging my journey, thoughts and feelings. My name is Michelle I'm 5'3", 136 lbs , 35 years old and this journey started one day when I woke up and looked in the mirror and hated my face how it looked, the way I viewed my body from top to bottom you can call it a mid life crisis or maybe a change of life style but I knew I wanted to change for the better for me and my family. I work in the bar industry and watching people get drunk night after night pigging out getting fatter making fools of them self , made me stop and realize I don't wanna be them,  one of those people that people make fun of or behind their back say,what a waste case, wow she gained so much weight or strangers saying under their breath why doesn't she have a carrot stick lol . I knew I had to want it more then any thing else . I decided 44 days ago I was going to get in shape and diet cut out alcohol eat right and so on but I didn't realize how much my life was gonna change. I went from a fun loving eat what I want walk everywhere have some bevys on the weekend kind of gal to zumba 5 days a week watching what I eat sort of to where I am now six days a week at the gym working out each muscle group doing H.I.I.T cardio, counting carbs , protein and calories keeping a strict diet roughly 20 to 25 carbs 110-160g of protein and around 1200 calories give or take cause that fluctuates by 50 to 100 calories.I love what I have become, an informed healthy person making active lifestyle changes to look sexier and feel healthier. I work very hard at this and it has become a finely tuned project with lots of tweeking of calories carbs and so on . I`m glad I could share with you a little about my journey so you understand me better . I`m very proud of my self . Stay tuned as I up my weights by 5 lbs and my H.I.I.T by minutes each week or even by half a week . I never know what is in store for me. See ya tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment