Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Upping my #H.I.I.T time is working in #shaping up my #body for #summer

 Every time I go to the gym I people watch, and I wonder if they think some of the same things I think about. I look around and see people running at all different paces, lifting different amounts of weights all working toward different goals and I wonder if they look mat my work out and think wow I should try that or ugh she would get results faster if she did that . I know everyone watches when I do H.I.I.T training but I'm not sure if they think I'm crazy or are they intrigued . I upped my sets to 10. Thirty second warm up and thirty seconds hard thirty seconds normal ten times which is crazy if you have ever tried it I sweat so bad and by the end I'm exhausted . I think it propels me through the rest of my work out. I lost 2.8 lbs since last Wednesday even though I told you my weight yesterday but today was my official weigh in. I really hope I make my goal next week on the 16 th I'm so close but so far away . I'm 2.9 kg away from keeping my goal I'm gonna keep trucking in hopes to make it. It will be a close one that's for sure. I can do this and just writing this blog has help keep me on track . Keep following me to see if I make it. I have worked so hard and focused giving up alcohol, junk food ,cigarettes, and eating at night . So I hope it all pays off so far it has but I can taste the goal and I want it so I'm dropping my calories back to 1000 to 1200 / day and carbs 20-25 trying to keep it closer to 20 carbs. I'm gonna kick it up . See ya tomorrow .

No comments:

Post a Comment