Tuesday, April 29, 2014

#gym was #amazing #shaping up #nice #beach #weather #bikini #fun

   I feel great and everything I do now is fitness driven it peculiar how much small events can change your life direction. I knew I wanted to tone up and I wanted to lay off drinking for a bit but a few small event pushed me in that direction faster and more driven then ever. I needed a hobby and need to fill my time and the gym was a perfect fit for both reasons. The gym would fill my boredom and also getting me ripped for summer. My ever changing diet and fitness routine has been an amazing journey so far. I think I am able to change things up and down to avoid plateaus 20g then 25g back and forth and different cardio machines and adding more weights . I feel good and I don't miss anything really from my diet and the protein bars are my naughty treat but yet still so healthy, 3g net carbs. I know too that once I hit my goal I will have a drink now and again so life is good . This is a life style change that has proved to be useful and well worth it . I believe if you want it and you focus you can achieve anything and as I go through this I will post pictures of my progress and you will see how far I have come and how it is all possible to become ripped if you put your mind too it.

No comments:

Post a Comment