Friday, April 25, 2014

#new #gym #routine to get #fit for #summer. #sexy #bikini #body @fuddenstadden

    I woke up this morning full of life and ready to get to the gym. I slid on my work out gear made my protein shake and then I was on my way to the gym . I arrived at 9am as per usual ready to do H.I.I.T. I found my legs full of enough energy to do the 20 sec hard and the 30 secs normal for fifteen minutes with a 4 intensity and 4 incline amazing. Every step on the elliptical I watched my leg muscle definition contract in and out, each stride made my legs ache, but I pushed on so intense. I sweat so much in fifteen minutes more then I ever sweat in an hour of cardio. I wanna share this knowledge with the world. As I catch my breath, sweat glistening  all over my chest and face I watch everyone work out as if it was a dream sequence that is in slow motion wondering if I should be a gym noisy neighbor and share my knowledge with the girl beside me who always works for so long on the elliptical but I regress and go on to lift weights . My new routine put my muscles through the grind . I sweat and my muscles shake with every press . I feel more driven then ever loving the way I feel and I plow through my work out smiling and singing . My arms and shoulders look amazing  in a tank top so defined, toned and sculpted. My collar bone and chest bones show just enough to accentuate my arm and shoulder definition. I`m loving my body right now and I feel this is sooooo worth it . I hope I shed a few pounds this week, to keep my motivation in the right place. See ya tomorrow my last gym day for the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment