Friday, April 4, 2014

H.I.I.T training #sexy for #summer @fuddenstadden

WOW is all I have to say. I trained 30 seconds of hard as fast as I could go and then 30 seconds normal I did six reps or rotations of that . It was intense the most I sweat in six minutes ever. I'm gonna keep upping till at least fifteen minutes. It was crazy I felt so alive . I'm gonna do that cardio everyday man . It drove me through the rest of my workout and kept my workout to an hour which is nice when you have a busy schedule . I'm off the plateau in pounds and inches are coming off everyday as always I can see the weight lose in my face and waist I love it and my arms which I always struggled with as my weaker body part has been holding its own . I love the definition in my shoulders and the curves I'm getting sweet look out summer here I come.
   
March 25 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment