Wednesday, April 2, 2014

#Shoulders and #Hamstrings getting ready for #summer

 What a work out I have been going to the gym for 3 weeks now and I' still fine tuning what I like and don't like what works and doesn't work. I am quickly finding out its all a delicate balance of good and bad like some sort of balancing act . I'm learning that too much or too little of anything can be bad. I was drinking over three liters of water a day and that was slowing my metabolism down and too much cardio was a waste of time and interval training was where it was at as far as using your time wisely for the best results. I now work each muscle group like an assembly line. I'm frustrated still with the lack of pounds melting off and staying exactly the same weight. The only thing I can assume is it is turning into muscle or at least I hope. I find writing these entries to be like my confession or maybe even getting it all out of my system so no one who doesn't wanna work out has to hear about it or maybe even it just counsels me and lets me play out my decisions on diet and work out . I'm not sure but I enjoy it . I focused on my shoulders and hamstrings . I gazed in to the mirror with intensity with every military press and behind the neck military press feeling the shake in my shoulders like no other. Watching every muscle contract and extend slowly like time was standing still . I did barbell good mornings today for the first time and I at first when I read about it was a skeptic about how it would work my hamstrings . I now know I was wrong as my hamstrings ache with every step. I love it, I love watching my muscles at work accomplishing every goal slowly and all though I get frustrated with the plateau I truck on feeling better and better as I can see my muscles getting tighter. I hope I kick the the pound shredding back up but inches are good too and I will not give up! Muscle weights more then fat and muscle definition looks incredible and only I know my number in pounds so I'd rather look great then have just a good number on a scale.  

No comments:

Post a Comment