Tuesday, April 1, 2014

chest triceps abs

   The big five weeks I haven't lost weight in two weeks but I think it might be because I have converted it to muscles ? Any thoughts please feel free to comment. I think I have lost inches cause my clothes feel loser and my muscles feel tighter. I had a glorious work out pushing my self hard . I think doing an hour of cardio might take me out of the weight loss burn not too sure.I feel great and I've decided to move to phase two of the atkins adding raspberries and more almonds one to my shake in the morning and one to my post work out shake. I'm eating a lunch of salad and basa with all my vitamins and supplements . My abs are getting so strong the hanging leg raises get easier and easier but I still feel the burn. I| do it with 2lbs per leg on my legs and all my cardio with leg weights its awesome. So I have a skirt that if it fits I'm okay and when I was in Cuba it fit with mini little over hang on my sides , but yesterday I put it on and it hangs way down on my hips and has no over hang so I guess I'm toning up nicely . I just want to see the pounds melt off but I guess Rome wasn't built in a day. I'm gonna stay strong and keep trucking. I hope I'm right about the weight converting to muscle I haven't gained any weight so I have to assume. Pls send feed back to me I would greatly appreciate any guidance on my journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment