Monday, March 31, 2014

Day 34 wow almost 5 weeks

  I can't believe its been almost been 5 weeks of eating clean, healthy, and working out its incredible. I feel amazing and every day reminds me of how worth it all this is . I love the feeling of being alive and full of energy . My muscles ache with anticipation for the next workout . I upped my weights on my hammer curls and reverse hammer curls which to me is so very exciting even though to others they might say its only five pounds whats so exciting about that but when your doing 4 sets of 10 reps its a lot. It was an amazing workout I feel the energy and endorphin surge through me . I worked my back and bieps and they ache but that means I focused and did it right. I blared the music did an hour of cardio then did resistance training for another hour . Upping my weight feels like a small victory but a victory none the less. My focus my drive will guide me to my next goal . See you tomorrow when I complete a full five weeks .

No comments:

Post a Comment