Saturday, March 29, 2014

shoulders abs and hamstrings

  Back to the grind this morning for a two hour workout so crazy. One hour cardio and then moving into a strong set of resistance training so painful now every muscle is sore in my body thank for my Sunday break day. I push my self to the limits with the sound of my voice resonating in my head saying it will be worth it , it will pay off, think of the results you will get and I push trough when I think all hope is lost for moving forward. My muscle shake and quiver as I say one more rep and I make it . My pain is my knowledge its working and my reward is the mirror I look in and see my muscles tightening and getting definition the weight melting off . I keep going with the hopes and dreams to meet each goal I make . I upped my protein dropped my carbs and lowered my fat intake no alcohol while training or at least till I hit my first goal of 128 lbs then I will decide whether I wanna have the occasional bevy but for now not really interested . I got rid of mayo cheese coffee , it helps with the weight melting off. I will enjoy my day off and see you monday

No comments:

Post a Comment