Friday, March 28, 2014

Chest and Triceps

 Back to the grind today, I really am pushing my self lifting weights to the max i can do 4 set of 12 reps . Muscles shaking intense I love it . A person who I guess you could say I look up to a bit is Monica Winn
she uses the mirror as her motivation and new veins and definition as her reward using small goal to drive her to her bigger goals . I love the feeling of pushing myself and succeeding . The sting  lets me know I'm making head way and the left over ache reminds me how hard I'm working and how gratifying it will be each goal I make . My arms kill me with every stroke of the keys but I feel amazing . Everyday I'm one step closer to my goal and my journey to fitness competitions.    My reward is be tiny and toned , fitting in to small sizes and feeling great. My one hour of cardio felt like only a half an hour, t.v. helps distract me from the hour of cardio . I| watch cartoons, The Price is Right, The People's Court, and Queen Latifah all programs that require no thought, make me laugh and i lose my self in. While weight training I listen to music that I used to dance in zumba or fast paced techno it keeps me motivated. |Slow music makes me lethargic and thats no way to work out . Today feels like a victory I really pushed my self and was very successful . Tomorrow wil be shoulder legs and abs . I'm stoked. See you tomorrow bloggers.

No comments:

Post a Comment