Sunday, March 30, 2014

break day yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A much needed day off but I crave the gym and I miss the burn of pushing my muscles . I can't wait for tomorrow to start my week again . I hurt but it is a good hurt, my goal approach closer and closer with anticipation everyday i get more excited. I recommend if you need it a buddy of your other half to join you to keep you going I use my goals and evolving appearance to keep me going as my husband doesn't join in my endeavor. I kinda wish he would because there is so much temptation of bad foods ,but in other ways I'm glad to do it alone because its my me time everyday where I can just be me and be with myself centering . I find the gym to be very cleansing and refreshing. Keep following me all the way to a fitness competition to see how I do through the good and bad plateaus and successes . Chat to you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment