Sunday, April 27, 2014

#sunday #recovery #muscle #ache all worth while for #beach #sexy #body the #gym is paying off

  Its Sunday morning and as I lay in bed I feel so much drive and life in me I work so hard all week at the gym and today is my break day. As I stretch my muscle ache then fill with energy, the blanket drapes over my aching quadriceps and shoulders caressing me and wooing me not to get out of bed. I lay there relishing in my triumph of the gym all week and how close I am to reaching my next mini goal. my body has definition tone and firmness I don't think I even had when I was in my early 20's . As I run my hand a cross my body stretching I can feel my hip bones  and the indent of my stomach below my ribs . My body has become my project my drive and I am seeing results, thing are paying off . I get up and stretch and catch a glimpse of my hard work in the mirror and I feel proud . I love that people (strangers) notice and compliment me now . It all feels worth while . I can't wait for tomorrow to go back to the gym. The only reason why I don't go Sundays is so I don't over do it and burn my self out . I look forward to my relaxing day and long for tomorrow so I can start my week again. I will conquer the week again, join me all week for more updates

No comments:

Post a Comment