Tuesday, April 8, 2014

#workout #shaping up for #summer #sexy #body for #summer @fuddenstadden

 Sweating every workout now lets me know I'm pushing myself . I love it my arms are getting definition my butt is getting smaller and tighter . People are noticing how good I look , so its not all in vain. I have added five more carbs to my diet and I'm gonna hold here for a couple of weeks . I roller-coaster my calories by 90-150 calories so I don't plateau , I take sunflower seeds 2tbsp/day, ground flax seed, flax seed oil, vitamin C, B100 complex , multivitamin for performance , isoflex , and I cook with coconut oil . All which contribute to my whole body health. I feel full of life and hope for the best results in the healthiest way. I lost another 2lbs although I weighed in a day early . I'm stoked I wanna be at my goal I have 8 days to lose 4 kgs roughly I hope I can do it I know it will be tough cause I plateaued for two weeks and closer I get to my first goal the slower lbs come off I feel I should stay at 25 carbs  so as I write this I decided to keep my carbs between 20-25 carbs maybe that will speed up my weight lose . Although  I believe I'm still losing inches and weight is just a number its the inches and definition that are important cause muscle weighs more then fat. Another day at the gym done and I' waiting for tomorrow morning so I can get back there again. See ya tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment