Thursday, April 24, 2014

getting #ripped for #summer with my #new #workout #plan gonna be #beach #sexy.

 What an amazing day ! My new workout routine is amazing my back is getting a curve like an amazing strip of road, lines of definition accenting my waist and shoulders giving me each time I work it out more of an hour glass shape, so sexy. My biceps are killing it every time I push lift or pull I see each muscle working together like a sweet symphony. My body was drench in sweat for my entire workout dripping off every high point trailing down my body across my abs and dripping on the floor. I needed to refocus so that I could get back on track back to feeling the burn more and more and the drive to go back again , not hat I slacked but I new I could push harder and harder till my muscle couldn't take it, quivering in fear of another rep. I found my self lost in my workout like the whole world was standing still as I pushed and pushed lifting the most I could take with out tapping out . I feel like it was not all for not my body aches so much, I followed each lift or pull with precision and control, each muscle contracting and perspiration dripping over my biceps glistening in the gym lights. I love it and I will conquer my goals and crush the obstacles in the way . Keep following me or your gonna miss out.

No comments:

Post a Comment