Monday, April 21, 2014

#back to the #grind tough #day at the #gym

    Today I woke up definitely feeling better then yesterday, I think after much review I don't really miss having bevys. I think it was good for me to get it out of my system . My bday will be the next time I have a few. I worked very hard at the gym today I missed it and the normalcy that it bring to my life . I think just getting my strict routine going again makes me feel better more alive. I'm fighting a cold I think but I feel like working out will help fight it. I really pushed my arms today . I love the look of my shoulders biceps and triceps every lift I can see the definition. I love the ache that over comes me when i push my self to the edge. It is almost weigh in day and I'm so stoked to see my progress, will I lose gain or stay the same. I find my self full of control when it comes to eating now my dinner varies from my family's meal slightly but it is always delicious. I have found ways to eat low carb high protein healthy meals that are so delicious that most people who smell or see it wanna join me in my eating ways. I had a taco salad for dinner with black olives lettuce salsa sunflower seeds tiny amount of cheese and ground beef all about 8.9 carbs pretty sweet meal with in my daily allotment. Its all about balance and enjoying what you eat with in reason . I have been finding ways to keep busy on my off time from work and the gym , I garden shovel sift lift rocks so I still am very active. I am constantly doing things so that my metabolism stay going and I never eat after 9 pm no matter what. This has worked well in my journey to weigh 120lbs by my birthday. If I hit it before I will be so excited. I will ad more pics on Wednesday of my progress will see what I weigh. See ya tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment