Tuesday, April 15, 2014

#gym #fit #feeling #amazing ready for #summer

 I see that people like to see my progress and I enjoy sharing it was a hard journey to get there but from March 11 th till now one month later using H.I.I.T and resistance training (pushing as far as I can go) 6 days a week and a high protein low carb diet has really payed off. I have shocked my self when I saw the pics and I had to share . I looked in the mirror last night so tired from a hard day at the gym  and yard work maybe wondering the last couple days if its all worth it watching other people eat bad , drink what ever they want, but quite ready to quit but was in need of some extra motivation and as I took my clothes off to jump in the hot bath to soothe my body I caught a glimpse of a defined toned body a leap ahead from April 2nd even I had to take a second glance and then I called my husband to take a pic of me in my work out clothes for a comparison . I couldn't believe it, it was like I shaved off a portion of me and vacuumed in my skin . I could now see my ribs and abs, I love it . I feel re-energized more motivated then ever, driven like never before .I may not hit my original goal due to the plateau and muscle weighing more but I will be ready by my birthday June 11th I will be 120 lbs by then oh yes . And if not I will be a million times more in shape by then lol stupid muscles weighing more . Keep following more pics to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment