Sunday, April 13, 2014

#Good #Morning are you ready for #summer

       Its my break day its so sunny , its gorgeous . I feel great but I still struggle to find how exactly to eat and not eat. I think everyday I learn more about the atkins that make more sense . I believe that 25 and under in carbs and 120- 160 grams of protein and calories within reason like 10-12 calories per pound you are currently makes the most sense and never letting your self be hungry because it stalls your fat burn. I try never to eat past nine or out of boredom which is never good for any one or any diet. If I cut my self off at nine it gives me three hours to burn it before bed which is with in the recommended 3-5 hours before bed. I hate not being a hundred percent sure if I'm doing it right but I know I need protein and low carbs to lose weight and my new shake is just what the doctor ordered . I wanna shape up and tone up and everyday I learn new things to guide me through my journey . I will make it with a healthy plan in order to keep it off forever no cheat days and maybe the occasional drink once I hit my goal weight or at least the first one . 128lbs is my first goal which minus my 5lbs of implants would make me 123lbs which is pretty good then I want to be 112lbs-115lbs in the end,which is 115lbs-120lbs with my implant weight . I will reassess my weight once I hit 128lbs with my implants and see what I look like cause I wanna be fit looking not anorexic and 112 - 115 lbs might look too skinny will see everyday is a gamble. Ihave 8lbs to go with my implants so cheer me on and I will keep you filled in.

No comments:

Post a Comment