Saturday, April 12, 2014

Getting closer to my #goals to #beach ready for #summer

      Spring is here its so sunny and beautiful out every day and I'm trying to take a new look on life positive everyday all day instead of letting little things get to me just shrug it off and urn any frustrations out at the gym. I push so hard and I'm shaping up nicely I think, I see more shape and curves to my body and I love it. I tried a different H.I.I.T set 15 hard and 30 normal for 15 sets I burnt ore calories and went further miles . and I like having a different spin so I don't get bored or stale or worse yet hit a plateau. I love leg presses so much it makes my legs feel incredible .  I wanna be ready for summer so bad but I think I hit a point in my life that being healthy and in shape out weighed being drunk and pigging out . I like waking up feeling good instead of hung over . I have more drive to live the day which is nice I get things done I garden relax and write this blog . I like feeling the dull ache that reminds me it is all worth it and I will enjoy bevys in the summer on a patio or for my birthday vacation or special occasion but I have out grown the lets get wasted its Friday. Its a waste of money and feeling like shit or not remembering the night is stupid. I will once I hit my goal enjoy a glass of wine here  or there or another bevy but for now I'm so goal driven I can't think about cheat day even in the food department. I love food and crave naughty food every once in awhile but I remind my self how hard I work to lose each pound and how easy it is to put back on and I stave off my cravings the only naughty thing I have is the occasional diet pop but very rarely . My abs, shoulders and legs are gonna be sore but I can rest them cause tomorrow is my rest day from the gym but I know I'll miss going to the gym a little. Well we will see what is in store for my rest day . See ya tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment