Wednesday, April 23, 2014

#weigh in #day #changing #gym #routine and #diet

  Well weigh in day ugh I didn`t lose or gain I stayed the same many factors may have been the roll in this muscle mass, adding carbs to 30g or the booze I drank Saturday night. I think it was mainly the booze cause alcohol stalls weight gain till it is burned off which can take three days so I weighed in last Wednesday had two days to burn then I drank then I lost three days to the alcohols so today I would just start burning fat again how frustrating and how not worth it to drink it was . I also dropped my carbs back to twenty a day and tomorrow I have new work out routine and I`m doing 20 secs hard and / 30 secs normal for H.I.I.T.
which is definitely more of a challenge. I did`nt slack but I can definitely push my self way harder then I am. I need to hit my goals so I have two weeks to loose three pound and I will be seriously pissed if I don`t hit it but I new by staying the same and having that drink would stall I know better so now I have to focus . My thighs are getting so defined so sexy with every leg press I can see each muscle tighten my legs are definitely high heel worthy and thank god for summer it is becoming short skirt and wedge sandal weather again so I can show off my sexy tanned toned legs. Every muscle is developing nicely my chest looks fabulous firm and just the right amount of  skin covering my chest bones . My abs have beautiful curvature that accentuates each line of my tummy to my pelvic bone with those defined line on the side like Pink has only not as defined lol . I love it and I won`t be stopped now, lean protein, low carb, hard workouts, rest is for the weak.  Jojn me in my fight to conquer this stall so that next week I lose three or more pounds.  

No comments:

Post a Comment