Friday, April 18, 2014

#healthy #fit #gym getting ready for #summer #sexy #hot #bikini ready

  Day 52 of working out and eating healthy,I can't believe it is almost been two months of this . It has gone by so fast. I feel amazing and when I realize how hard I have been working with out even realizing its so mind blowing . I watch people at the gym and wanna give them my guidance even though I'm no professional but I think I read and research so much that I|'m learning new things every day. I have tuned up my diet like a well tuned machine I think for now anyways lol. Shake with berries and supplement powder then gym a shake and supplement powder  lunch of a protein and 2 cups of spinach  then protein bar then protein spinach and sunflower seeds then dinner approx eating every 2 to 3 hours till 9 pm . It works great I'm full all day never starving and lots of protein and 30 grams or less of carbs for now if I don't lose weight or stall dropping it back to 25 or less carbs . My arms are getting stronger everyday I notice how much easier it gets to lift things at work like kegs of beer . More and more people strangers ask me where I work out and how many days I work out and can they have my body so the proof is in the pudding what I'm doing must be working . I ope I stay on this course and don't have to pull back my carbs cause I have a little more variety but I will sort it out . My skin looks better and my energy level is up my hair is growing nicely as well as on my legs lol cost of razors for me just went up jk . I think my choice my adaptations and drive will keep me in the right direction to success as long as I always remember cheating on a work out or diet just isn't worth it no matter what cause it took so much hard work to get where I am and so quick and easy to undo. Anyway I got meal prep to get done tan nap and then work see ya tomorrow .

No comments:

Post a Comment