Sunday, April 6, 2014

#break #day feeling #sexy @fuddenstadden

  
April 6 th 2014

The weight is melting off now I feel amazing my journey to my first goal isn't all for not. I felt for awhile it was hopeless when I plateaued but everything I read said to truck on which is tough when you feel like your not making progress but I fine tuned my diet and changed up my workout and voila I started to burn fat and inches. I monitored my calorie intake to 1200-1500 cal /day and protein to approx 135-160 g/ day of  protein and 25 g of carbs or less. Never eating after 6:00 ish 6:30 the latest. I cut out alcohol completely t I hit my first goal at least and maybe till my second goal cause I don't really miss feeling like poo. For my birthday yes I think I will spoil myself in a few bevys or new years eve but not just on a weekend around the house. Summer I'm sure I will indulge sometimes too. I also incorporated H.I.I.T training for cardio which is intense and has very quick results combined with my resistance training all done six days a week with a break day definitely a good way to hit my goals. I'm very proud of myself and feel sexier then I have in a long time . I love the way I feel and look. My body has a dull muscle ache of success . Keep following my journey to see what will happen next.   

No comments:

Post a Comment