Tuesday, April 22, 2014

#gym was #great feeling one #step closer to #goal; #beach #ready #sexy #skinnier then before

 I found today hard to warm up to the H.I.I.T. I was gonna try 20 hard and 30 normal but my legs ached so bad, so I went back to my old H.I.I.T program which made me sweat like crazy . Thank god for my hat which kept the sweat from pouring down my forehead. I have to say I love pushing myself to where I watch my muscles tremble as I hold each routine of weight lifting. I need to get the drive in me even though I have a cold I make my self suffer as if I deserve it maybe even like I'm better then sitting around self wallowing in germs. I will sweat the cold out making each muscles ache for reasons other then a cold . I notice my clothes getting baggier and my need to dress up more alive. My legs look so good in heels now so defined and firm leading upwards to my butt which I have to say can pretty much bounce quarters off it or loonies lol . My abs are defined with gentle indents that curve in my waist giving me feminine curves no love handles or muffin top with barely a pinch of skin to grab on my tummy . I also noticed my breast hang nicer round and spaced nicely . I do have some lose skin there which thank god for implants have saved my chest. My arms have lost there looseness and gain shape and when I flex I can feel the density of them. I  have to gain focus because today I worked hard but I think maybe I could have given it harder. Tomorrow is a new day and never regret just do better next time. Tomorrow is weigh in day and I'n so nervous as usual, I hope I drop a few pounds. Will see what happens, I'll keep you in the loop and we will see .

No comments:

Post a Comment