Saturday, May 3, 2014

#Saturday #workout #journey to super #fitness #sexy #beach #body @fuddenstadden

  Wow I think today is my favorite work out day I love working my quads and shoulders for some reason I feel lie they show the results of my hard work the most in tank tops and skirts . I feel motivated and alive , I even think I found my balance where I have found so zen and realized that nothing is worth getting worked up over. I feel refreshed strangely maybe it is because my hard work is starting to show a lot and people friends and family are starting to take notice and compliment me which is always nice when your working so hard . Six days a week for an hour or so no alcohol or junk food , a pat on the back well deserved I say lol . I feel this is all worth it and I'm toning up more and more look out summer here I come all ripped and feeling amazing . So hard work always pays off and never give up no matter how tough it gets cause there is light at the end of the tunnel . I hope I can motivate more people to work out hard and make healthy choices and allow yourself to be human and if on your journey to a goal you need to make a pit stop once in awhile and be naughty so be it . Life is full of bumps and being human makes it fun interesting and your journey will be crazy amazing if you work hard . I'm gonna keep going on my journey and see where I end up.

No comments:

Post a Comment