Tuesday, May 27, 2014

I'm #rocking it so #summer #sexy #bikini #ready @fuddenstadden

 Hey All


       I'm definitely stoked today , I weighed in losing four pounds so proud of my self I have perfected my diet I think I have got my carbohydrates on an up and down scale ranging from 25 to 35 everyday having a different max . My protein is  the same I have 130- 160 grams per day . I love it my bmi is 21.5 which is in the middle and my body fat percentage is 23 % which is on the low side of the scale I just know now it is all been worth it . I eat a bar for breakfast and shake after gym then a lot of greens and a fair amount  of protein with a very low carb intake. I have been really busy making my meals for a week ahead except for dinner all in lock and lock Tupperware which I just bought also new measuring cups , spoons and scale for weighing and measuring food . I'm under my goal weight with out my implants now 125 lbs  so awesome . I feel like my journey is still go some ways to but I'm stoked .I'm almost where I wanna be totally I have success an dI have never felt better then I do now. My skin looks amazing and when I went shopping I slipped on a size 26 jeans which were loose. I love seeing results and I feel great too also eating healthy has been really enjoyable the only craving I have had is for Oreo ice cream which I have staved off with my cookies and cream bar from quest I love it. All is on the right track.

No comments:

Post a Comment