Sunday, May 4, 2014

#Break #Day #gym gonna keep going on my #journey to get #fit

   It was a rainy Sunday and  it was the perfect day to stay in and rest. I'm stoked for another week at the gym. I need to do some crazy H.I.I.T this week so I can burn and shred faster . I wanna be smaller and more ripped . My goals get harder to meet the closer I get to my goal weight of 128 lbs I think its very important to me to hit my goal this week but I fear I won't . I work so hard and I hate it when feel like I'm not making head way , I'm pretty toned and only I know my weight number but it makes me feel better the less I way. I need to keep pushing forward because it will all be worth it in the end. I feel like you all are my counselors and I confess to you how I feel in my journey. I struggle with my healthy choices sometimes like am I doing the right things enough cardio and eating right cause I want it so bad . I work out 6 days a week to get there and oh yes I will conquer it . You watch for more progress and  pictures. I will conquer it. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment