Saturday, May 10, 2014

#fantastic #workout #perfecting things yet again #beach look out here I come #sexy #bikini #ready

Good morning all,

  I know I missed writing yesterday but I was so busy. I got spoiled by my husband and daughter with an early mother's day / birthday gift a pimpin laptop, wireless mouse, and printer so that is what I'm using to write this blog . Its pretty amazing. Anyways back to fitness . Today is my favorite workout day and it was a great one , I felt amazing and sweat like crazy I feel great an I can see with my own eyes my body transforming and defining . ts amazing my shoulders if I do say so my self are damn sexy. so chiseled and sexy tube top or strapless dress shoulders . I'm beach ready but I always have room for improvement.  I always can get better and stronger and if I wanna do fitness competitions I gonna have to lean up more and workout seven days a week and cut my carbs and up my supplements like more bcaa's and creatine . My only advice for anybody getting in shape is to do a schedule you can stick to that works for you and I can impart my workout advice on what worked for me only and if it helps I'm glad bu it's not for everybody and may not have he same results but persistence and drive will always yield results. So the harder you work out the quicker results will come but make sure you work out smart ad use your time and muscles right. See you soon with more pics and updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment