Wednesday, May 21, 2014

I'm back still trucking along in my #journey to be #sexy #bikini #beach #ready for a #hot #summer @fuddenstadden



     

 I took a hiatus from writing cause my internet was down , I know I was lost with out it . I didn't realize how much I use the internet. I have had some ups and downs sorting out protein intake vegetables and supplements so much to learn. I'm taking in 130 g of protein on average I stop taking one  of my shakes an instead I eat a bar then shake the a spinach cottage cheese sunflower seed mix then two more snacks and a healthy dinner more veg will see so I skipped my weigh in and will do it next week  I think the tweaking the protein will help and carbs under 30 with the once a week 35 will keep me going. I hope all is working out. I know muscle weighs more then fat so I  might gain a few pound in muscle so I will try not to get discouraged . I also learned how important weighing my meats are  cause 6oz is not that much and in order to control my protein intake I have to weigh everything . No cheating or cutting corners. More pics to come. I'll keep you updated I got my internet back.

No comments:

Post a Comment