Thursday, May 8, 2014

#gym #journey going in the #right #direction @fuddenstadden is one #step closer to #beach #ready

    Another stellar morning amazing sleep. My bed is my sanctuary where I re group for the next day I rest and think through each of work outs . My meal plans carefully laid out for each day tracking each carb like I'm in a fitness competition all green vegetables lean protein with the occasional naughty meat like ham . I stretch out my body across my smooth sheets taking in a big inhale and pushing out the air I lay there for a minute pumping my self up for my work out . I sit up to the edge of the bed and put on the workout gear I laid out bright blue and bright pink my colors that fill me with energy an drive to work out hard . I get to the gym and hop on my upright bike which I have been strangely enjoying these days . I find it makes me sweat and push hard . The time just zoomed by as I finished my 20 / 30 H.I.I.T. for 15 mins I have adjusted my weight training to all free weights which I'm loving My muscles are so tight and they feel amazing . I push my self to the brink where my muscles shake and beads of sweat start to form which drives me forward . I finish each set with a big gulp of water wiping my mouth of the excess . I feel good and alive and I know it is worth it . I'm gonna up my cardio length a little up to 20 mins the max I think or at least try. I'll keep u updated .

No comments:

Post a Comment