Monday, May 5, 2014

#Monday #first #day back #sick @fuddenstadden

 Hey all
    First day back in the gym this week and I had no energy I am so sick but I made myself go so I don't get lazy. I feel weak and tired so I did 10/30 H.I.I.T. instead of 30/30 or 20/ 30 . I'm hot and cold achy so I trucked through it anyways . I fear my weigh in tomorrow because I feel icky from being sick bloated and all around having an off day I hope all is good tomorrow at least stay the same. Sad but true  hope to stay the same because I haven't strayed from my diet I just can't eat the sixth meal today cause I feel gross. I did weights and tried my best but being weak made it so hard . I'm super congested and my throat is sore . I napped so tomorrow I should being feeling a little better  or at least I hope so . Chest and triceps tomorrow so lets hope I feel better so it can be a great day at the gym and focus on pushing through. On a up note I added cottage cheese to my diet so delicious . I wonder if I should one a week let my carbs spike up to 35 grams so I stave away the plateaus . I'm gonna try it because I need to kick up my fat burn so I'll keep u updated on my results.

No comments:

Post a Comment