Friday, May 2, 2014

#Friday #gym was #amazing #body is feeling #sexy and #beach ready

Good morning everyone,
    Summer is so close I'm so stoked to go out in my bikini to show off all my hard work sexy curves beautiful calves striking back definition . I watch in the mirror as I work out to watch my form and I see my muscle definition coming along fabulously . I have shape and definition in my arms when I do tricep presses so amazing. I wanna be feminine but super toned and so far I am achieving this goal very proud of my self I think that this journey has taught me that a little hard work focus and drive will always get results and never lose faith or sight of the prize. I will keep posting my results with pic and stories . Never doctoring it just the raw truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment