Monday, July 21, 2014

  Okay we knew this would come up eventually. It is the elephant in the room steroid becoming to manly supplementation and what truly works. I tell you there is countless contradictions on what works what doesn't who supports who doesn't but one constant is if you as a women don't take steroid you won't look like a man ever its not in our make up and as long as you know what supplements your taking and whats in them you'll be fine no testosterone. Web md has been my go to web site to trust on what supplements are for and what side effects are cause by it and what drugs interact poorly with it. Some supplements let me tell you have side effect that are way worse then starting fires with your thighs trust me. Make sure you supplement wise and sustainable cause it is a life style choice and should be followed. Believe after reading trail and error I have found what works for ME and that is where each and everyone of you will have to tweek to fit your budget life style and goals.

        I'll tell you mine and you can adjust to your liking. I eat Quest bars for my main first meal there ar five of those brand of bars four grams of carbs and under they are my naughty indulge alone in the morning food before I hit the gym . Then I have Allmax iso flex whey protein shake after my last set at the gym is done. Delicious and nutritious, I plan and make three days worth of meals except dinner twice a week so that I don't have to scramble to find stuff and it is weighed and logged so I know what I'm getting (six delicious low carb meals). I drink three liters of water a day with lime juice and drink cayenne tea (1 tsp of cayenne squeeze of lemon or lime add green tea optional and hot water) . Now as far as pills go you don't have to be a scared just be wise don't believe everything you read unless its facebook jk . I take very specific pills to create thermogentic burning during work outs to aid in my success . I take what I call a stack CLA Femme, green tea, and l-carnitine liquid then vitamin c, milk thistle, effedrine and caffeine in the morning if followed correctly is completely safe but I'm not a doctor and I can't advise you to take any of these its comes back to choice that oyu make on your own. After my work out I take CLA Femme, effedrine , caffenine , B100 complex, multi vitamin and los of water. It works for me but I can't stress enough for you to talk to your family doctor before taking any supplements like I did. Most important thing on this fitness journey is that your safe and healthy cause unsafe and unhealthy method will lead to eventual
may 2012

july 2014
failure and health problems. So always read and always talk to a physician about thing that could effect your health. Now were talking crushing that elephant and on the way to driving out those bat wings under your arms and the sugar glider thighs so you can be bikini ready or just fit that little black dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment