Sunday, July 6, 2014

#hot #bikini #journey #beach #body #ready @fuddenstadden

   I always found listening to music during H.I.I.T was a great way to keep my breathing steady and on pace as well as making me work harder and faster on the treadmill. I listen to house music , trance, dub step, hip hop, rock, rap you name I listen to it if I can sing with it even better. I love lip syncing the lyrics it keeps my breathing at a great pace. I get a lot of weird looks but I don't care I'm getting shredded and focusing on me . I love singing ad being happy all the time it pumps up my workout and gets me motivated . I sometimes even dance a little when I forget that everyone can see me and I'm not invisible, but at least I make everyone smile a little and that's pretty amazing when you can brighten up some ones day at the gym. I find the more pumped I am the more pumped my gym partner is and that helps motivate both of us .

   I treat the gym like a job I love of course but a job non the less . If I would go to work then I can go to the gym and I haven't missed a day yet there is no excuses. Excuses are a weak persons attempt to justify being lazy. Flu or cold if you would go to work with it you go to the gym and swat it out . If you hit the sauce the night before shame on you your gonna pay and you have to at least make an attempt to do your entire work out whether you feel like it or not and that is a lesson well learnt that I'm sure you will only do once or twice cause sweating booze out your pores and being weak and tired sucks when your lifting weights and doing cardio. I think the being on your period is a tough rung cause its not self inflicted and god does it make you bloated and hormonal. Having a cry on the tread mill alias makes you look like a freak . I get so grumpy when I lay eggs lol . I don't want to be talked to or suggested things completely irrational when I am bleeding from my crotch . Guys don't understand that when you have your period and you try to do common everyday things it can make you cry or very angry (or both) lol. I always refer to it as laying my eggs like some sort of crazy chicken. And I justify my moodiness by saying things like don't they know I'm bleeding from my vagina god you would be grump and moody too if you were losing blood and still had to do everyday activities. Imagine a guy with it. It would be the end they lay in bed and yell for us to help them that they were dying and to promise to tell his family he was strong at the end. So if we are a little unstable while functioning then I say hats off to us cause we got out of bed. I work out while laying eggs cause it take my mind off of it but I do honestly feel like crying and yelling at people so I sweat a little harder while rying to bottle up my emotions.

   I like working out with a buddy and alone cause both have there benefits and draw backs. Working out alone you put on your head phones and go your there a lot less time cause there is no chitty chatty (unless you talk to yourself which is sometimes my best conversation). You have no one to cheer you on or help keep track of reps and sets which on some days is a challenge in itself lol. Working with a buddy allows for gossip catch up , some one to forget how many reps and sets you have done but allows human contact which can increase endorphin's which make you burn faster and better. I'm always there longer when I have a buddy with me but it gives me a reason to push harder and motivate each other. I find as I go I learn  not to correct her constantly but to encourage her in the right direction and let her decide what works best for her cause lord knows I am not always right and everybody is different . I love surprising her with neew more challenging work outs which if I didn't have a partner would be pretty difficult to surprise my self. I love teaching as well I feel good motivating some one and helping them achieve

their goals. The mirror reflection is my reward.

No comments:

Post a Comment