Wednesday, July 2, 2014

#epic cheat day which has help me get #leaner then ever @fuddenstadden

Epic Faturday I know right I think it says it all . My very first cheat day happened after was after three months of strict dieting and never missing a gym day hard core or insane. So you can only imagine what it was like, I wanted everything and anything I could put in my mouth like a rabid animal. I knew I couldn't start till Saturday morning so you know I wasn't gonna sleep good. Bing like a light switch I was up at four am eating Oreos while taking my morning pee to my husbands disgust and my retort was epic faturday has begun and back to bed I went only to wake up at seven and have a n oreo breakfast with a side of rice crispy square okay a box of oreos with a side of five rice crispy square and the rest of the Oreo in to my back pack for the end of my work out . I have pics of me eating oreos on the weight bench I know gross right but I don't care . It was my birthday weekend so you know I was gonna binge so I had to work which means the were cutting into my binge fun or so I thought when I got there my porcupine ( friend who is grumpy that's why I call him porcupine much more fun to look at then play with lol) had mad me the biggest oreo I have ever seen it was two feet across and was accompanied by an energy drink... epic. I pretty sure I ate at least forty five dollars in oreos alone not to mention the beef dip and poutine and more oreos and I ate like a dog till I was sick what is wrong with me it was like Halloween as a kid where you have to eat all your candy on one day. I was so sick like nothing I have ever experience before My healthy body became playland or some sort of amusement park for food I wanted to throw up but couldn't I was so high on sugar my one eye was twitching and I'm pretty sure I was blind in one eye for ten minutes.What I didn't account for was my tolerance for sugar carbs booze or anything I ate. So when I got off work I drank beer and low and behold I was wasted like a young girl at her first house party passing out face down on the table where I sat after two beers.y husband said I was singing and demanding he put out omg I was an animal something out of a drunken comedy or sitcom. I was a crazy women release on a day pass believe I thought I was sexy but I think maybe I was more like a reincarnated dish rag that could talk . So sexy how could he resist the make up all over my face and my hair being crispy with lord knows what beer or pizza and my lack of full sentence formation in what I call drunkenness, hot right? I walk up the next day as if I had been run over by a truck which I'm pretty sure would have felt better and so dehydrated it was like I ate a bag of chalk which to be honest could of happened lol. What a day but I cured my self of that many oreos or at least till the next weekend when I did it again. Like I said I'm a glutton for punishment or stupid . But I tell you by Monday I felt like a million bucks twice as lean and more focused so it was all worth it. I tell you don't miss out on your cheat day what ever day you pick. I pick Saturday cause Sunday is my break from the gym and I work later in the afternoon in case of a rough night befalls me again. Enjoy indulge and have fun you only live once.

No comments:

Post a Comment