Friday, July 4, 2014

#hot #funny #stories of the #body

 I always new that working out would lead to happiness both from social contact and from being able laugh at ones self . I love the fact that us as a whole ladies that is can judge every body part big or small. We all do it wheter we realize or not . I think the first realization how much I critique my body was when I went out to coffee with my girlfriend and when she left I waved goodbye only to notice the jello jiggle of my triceps. Omg some one could get hurt so I lovingly refer to them as bat wings,cause I'm sure if I could flap my arms fast enough I could fly. Its terrible I can't take my eyes off of them when I pull back my hair or wave good bye to some one. Its like a car crash I can't help but stare. I have dedicated two days of my six day work out to focus on that body part so I can start waving good bye to my friends again (who probably think I'm just being rude ) and so I can put my hair up again. The other arch nemesis is the dread inner thighs (sugar gliders) which along with the bat wings I'm pretty sure I could glide from tree to tree lol. I have three days, half my work out week to focus on becoming more areo dynamic. I have worked and worked and done countless reps of excercises but those sugarglider and bat wings don't wanna disappear easily it took 3 months of focusing on them to decrease them and they still could use some work. Always remember other people see you the way you really look and you seem to only notice your flaws. LOve your self for what you have and not hate your self for what you don't have. IN fat things that you hate about your self might be what others love. MY girlfriend posted a scientific study about inner thighs that said basically the wider the gap between your legs the looser you were and it was genetics which can't be fixed by working out, and the closer the gap wellI'm sure you figured out where I'm going with that. So maybe we need to look at our selves in a better light cause if that study is true I'm shocked a baby could come out of there lol.  Beauty is subjective and every women is beautiful in her own way. If we all looked the same and had the same body shape then there would be no beauty because I think beauty is a lot of things including individuality.                                                                                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment