Monday, June 16, 2014

#touch base show more #progress #sexy #lean #body for #summer #new #goals #sixpack @fudenstadden

Hey everyone ,
          I'm in a great mood and my results and progress are just cruising along. I crushed my first weight goal by 5 lbs now and I'm leaner then ever So proud of myself . I'm working towards six pack super abs. I figure it will take till September which kinda sucks cause it will be the end of summer but all well still worth it . My new goal is six pack by September and long term goal is a fitness comp my next summer. I feel great and this is the tiniest I have been in a long time . My meals are planned for a week in advance well 3 days and weighed out to the gram . I added a cheat day like my girlfriend said to keep my metabolism running efficiently and keeping me happy . After my cheat day I crave healthy food again. I love my diet and routine 7:30 am gym times and Tuesday Friday meal prep Saturday cheat 130 grams of protein and  carb cycling .





   
The proof is in the pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment