Thursday, June 19, 2014

#mind #over #matter #amazing #results can't stop me now now I need #hot #days cause I'm #bikini #beach ready



I never cease to be amazed at how hard I work and all the while I think god I hope I'm making progress , then my husband or friend will snap a shot of me and I'm like whoa . My six pack four day a week challenge is going well and is done for this week ,but I know it will yield results if I just keep trucking along . As I do each crunch , dead bug ,and or leg lift I think I can do this as the burning pain of my muscles resourcing the last stitch of energy takes over. I push my self and drive my self into the next set or rep telling my self I'm better then this don't cave pepping myself up . I feel great I'm pushing my self harder and harder ,but I'm a little disappointed in my self cause I feel I could have been pushing harder in the past so now I have to make up for lost time I love it my muscles ache and are tight but thus means I'm progressing so I will truck on.








No comments:

Post a Comment