Wednesday, June 25, 2014

#hot #tea for causing thermogenic process increasing #metabolism and #energy #naturally @fuddenstadden

Hey folks
   I have been reading and researching the body and herb that will have benefits for safe energy building thermogenic process metabolism boosting muscle cutting and so on. I found an incredible home made tea Its cheap if you buy your cayenne at the dollar store to shave costs . You start with a standard coffee mug add 1/4 -1 tsp of cayenne pepper, a squeeze of lemon or lime juice, a green tea bag (optional) and fill with boiling water stir and then sip. It boosts your energy increases your metabolism, it helps you stay regular ,aids in the digestion process, increases circulation reduces blood pressure . It is truly my new go to tea for morning afternoon when ever so nice . I love the zing the zest in my mouth with every sip . Start with a 1/4 teaspoon if your afraid it will be to hot and spicy for you but I use a teaspoon and I don't like thing too hot . So enjoy the tea if you dare to stray out side the box and try new things.

No comments:

Post a Comment