Wednesday, June 4, 2014

My #sexy #journey to #bikini #beach #ready is almost over and new #goals are made @fuddenstadden

 Hey guys
You have been reading following or casually reading my writings and now with only 5 lbs from my ultimate goal of 120 lbs I have new endeavors to try . I am now on a carb cycle every four days spiking my carbs to double and one day a week cheat day which I'm so nervous about but very excited .It seems silly bu picking the right day for a cheat day isn't easy do I want a day off or a day I can have a glass of wine or one where there is no gym lol so silly my first world problems . I think Saturday is the best cause I can enjoy wine with out going to the gym the next day and maybe the ever tasty oreo ice cream I have so been craving lol plus my sugar hangover or alcohol dehydration could stand to have the day after (sunday) where I don't have to lift weights. I'm loving my fit body and the way my clothes look and fit and I feel like I owe you guys a little credit for being my ear to vent to in all my struggles and triumphs . So thank you and follow me as I start my journey to fitness comps eeks so scary to say it. I am gonna carb cycle and now I'm on a few more supplements to help . I take cla 80 femme, l-carnitine, green tea extract, caffenine ,effedrine, b100 ,multi vitamin, flax oil, vitamin c  coconut oil , allmax iso flex , quest protein bars and milk thistle. I think thats it lol also I eat between 100 and 130 protein and 25- 35 grams of carbs on my low days and 50- 60 carbs on my spike day but all clean carbs whole grain or healthy ones accompanied with 6 gym days and walking to work . So lets go on the next chapter come with me to see more pics , rants and triumphs .

No comments:

Post a Comment