Wednesday, August 20, 2014

#amazing #fitness #help for #rock #hard #body through #macro-nutrient #balance @fuddenstadden

 As I make my way through this journey I realize that this isn't a hobby anymore or a cute pass time its a rigid life style choice that I have fallen in love with. I lose my way now and again but I know that the hard work is all worth it. The results are my reward I try to guide other people along the way who have questions well questions I can answer . I give them the knowledge and I don't preach to them cause everyone has there own way and they have to sort out whether they want to follow the way I do it with fit click and really watching my macro nutrients . My results are proof enough to me that its working for me but each to there own. I feel adhering to a strict Sunday to Friday is the way for me to ensure I don't go over board allowing Saturday for naughty fun where I can eat and drink what ever I want no questions asked and sticking to the diet the rest of the week which is just a controlled intake of carb protein and fat with 60 grams of fiber or less. it click makes it so simple for me it gives me guide lines and such so I know when I have made my daily intake . Thanks Layne Norton for showing me this wonderful site that takes all the complications out of it .

No comments:

Post a Comment